Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trail Walk

This is the post I have been trying to post for over a week now. I had that trouble with Blogger and wasn't able get it posted. Now that things are working well again I wanted to share it with you.

We went on a different part of the trail for a family walk. It was really nice. We saw some wildlife and enjoyed the scenery. I love this trail because the kids can bike, scooter or run without us having to worry.


A Duck Flying Overhead

The Marsh

A Creek

My Favorite Tree ~ Birch

Daddy & Bugs

Elvis Wanted to Show This to the Camera

Wild Strawberry Plants!

Another Creek

Sweet Pea Spotted a Bunny

Boo Wants This Tree for Our Christmas Tree

Steeple

Christmas Card Photo, Perhaps?



Trail Sign

We Paused to Pay Tribute to This Soldier

Pausing to Smell the Apple Blossoms

Awwwwww..............

Smile!

Sisters

Old Train Station

Intersection on the Trail

Scenic Photo

Bunny!
The kids & I were very excited to see more bunnies on the way back.

Run, Bunny, Run!



We Met a Sweet Kitty on the Trail

The Kids Wanted to Take Her Home

Some Scenery


End of the Trail

Bugs Didn't Want to Go

The Lake



Absolutely Beautiful

No comments: