Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. It started on Friday with a "Me Day". My Mom had the kids at her house and Dave picked them up on his way home from work. I had the entire day to spend at home any way I wanted. I was very tempted to clean but had "orders" from my hubby to relax. God bless him! I read, took a bubble bath, watched some of my favorite shows, played on the computer and took a wonderful nap. It was a glorious day! Yesterday we hung out at home, spent some time outside, worked on the girls' room and I got in another nap. Today we dressed up & went to church. The kids gave me little presents and Dave bought us Taco Bell for lunch. That was perfect for us. I had another relaxing afternoon & then was treated to a delicious, homemade dinner. Dave & the girls made marinated London Broil, rosemary potatoes, cinnamon muffins & broccoli. Oh my goodness it was good! We had homemade strawberry shortcake for dessert. I am full to the brim! They also bought me a beautiful iris plant. I always love getting new perennials for my gardens. It was a fantastic weekend and I feel rested & ready to face a new week. I needed that badly and the relaxing 3-day weekend was the best present ever. Thank you my loving family!

Me & My Handsome Boys


I Am Very Blessed

He kept saying, " Go bye-bye. Go to Walmart." I thought this was funny.

Bookworm ~ Just Like Her Mama!

Three of My Cuties Waiting for Tacos

No comments: