Monday, May 12, 2008

Typical Day

Today was pretty much a typical Monday. It was chilly & cloudy with the threat of rain so we stayed inside most of the day. At one point I did have Sweet Pea take Elvis outside to pick up all the scattered toys. Elvis had tons of energy today and I hoped that letting him outside might help him to run some of it off. How do they have so much energy? And where can I get some? Lol. The rest of the day was spent catching up on chores, working on schoolwork & hanging out a bit. Boo & I watched 'Nancy Drew' this afternoon. We need to return it to the library tonight so I squeezed it in this afternoon as a little treat. Sweet Pea had already watched it with her best friend. Tonight Dave is working on the car (which is still not running), the kids are doing math and I am doing lesson plans. Nothing exciting but that's okay. I like low-key days. Happy

No comments: