Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This & That

We've had very busy days both yesterday & today. As a result I have LOTS of pictures to share with you. They will have to wait until tomorrow though as I am bushed. I'm feeling stiff & sore too. We went on a 2-mile walk last night and then I had the brilliant idea to ride Sweet Pea's bike. Oh, my goodness I am out of shape and o-l-d! I went to the gym tonight and worked out on the machines. My legs are aching big time. But even with the discomfort I am enjoying the success of getting good exercise 2 nights in a row. Yahoo!

We've had success with our menu plan as well. Last night with Boo & Dave's help we got dinner in the oven before we left for our walk. It cooked while we were gone & it was wonderful to come home and be greeted with the yummy smell of roast beef. Tonight we made a meal switch and Dave made a quick Cheeseburger Pie. It was a big hit! And so easy to make too. Since I will be home tomorrow I think I'll put together a crock pot meal. What's everyone else having for dinner tomorrow night? I'd love to hear ideas!

1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Good for you about the gym!!!! That is great!! I have been walking but NEED more, you'll have to fill me in on where you go.

Last night we ate the pot roast I had cooked the day before but never got to eat. Tonight we are having chicken pot pie from a chicken I roasted last evening-I like to make a small chicken and use the meat for various things like chicken salad. We will use some Friday night for Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

P and I love the Cheeseburger Pie too!