Thursday, April 17, 2008

This & That




The weather has been gorgeous here! We went to the playground again yesterday and today Bugs & Sweet Pea spent some time outdoors. Boo & Elvis were busy cleaning up the messes they made and I was busy cleaning out my closet. I ended up with a black garbage bag full of trash. It makes me feel great to get all that out of here! I had tons of stuff tossed in there from when I didn't have time to put things away. I went through my yarn bags & baskets too. It took some time untangling a lot of the yarn but now it's all nice & neat in one basket.





This weekend Dave & I are planning on tackling some home projects. It will be a lot of work but in a way I am looking forward to it. I think we will rent a carpet cleaner and do all the carpets and then we will work on some painting. I know Dave wants to work some more on the basement too. I still have that piece of furniture to paint that I bought at the church sale last fall.




Off to piano lessons for now! Talk to everyone later!




No comments: