Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning








Today was a very busy day. First we had Bible study at church. I was upstairs with the other ladies while the kids were downstairs with Jennifer working on schoolwork and playing. The afternoon was spent doing chores & more schoolwork. You are not going to believe this but I caught up on my laundry!!!!!!! Yes, miracles DO happen! Lol! I even hung some laundry outside. It was quite cold but the wind was going like crazy.
It whipped my towels and jeans in no time. I love
it when the weather works in our favor.



I did some cleaning out tonight too. I posted a bunch of things on Freecycle and our local homeschool groups. I want to go through the kids toys and my kitchen stuff next. I did an aggressive weeding out when we cleaned out & held our yard sale but I'm sure I can still find a few things. The basement will be last on my list. Dave has to clean down there first. I refuse to set foot in "The Dungeon" until it's picked up. You can't even walk down there right now it's so junked up. It was clean at one time. *sigh* So that's Dave's April project.


Tomorrow I hope we can get outside and plant some of our seeds. We will have them in containers to keep indoors as it is still way too chilly for them to be outside right now. I also want to start our weather charts. I have them all printed out and ready to go. So much to do! =)


No comments: