Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beautiful Day

I had looked ahead to the forecast and it said we were in for several days of rain. Wednesday was going to be the last nice day for a bit. After seeing that I decided we'd better get out and enjoy the sunshine! We invited some friends to join us and to our delight they were free! We met at a local park after our Bible study. We had a picnic lunch and played for 2 hours. The kids all had a blast! I even got a bit of sunburn. I completely forgot about sunscreen. I'd better get into spring & summer outdoor activity mode and stock the van up again. Here are some pictures from our fun afternoon with our friends.






Elvis & N had a great time together!



Holy Cow! Look at Bugs!



Monkey!


Bugs and His New Pal 'R'



She may be 12 but she's still a kid. Lol! I thank God for this!


Kicking Back with Friends




Ready..........Set...............

......WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!



Isn't It Great To Have Older Sisters?

Thank you again, Amy & kids for joining us! We can't wait to meet up again!

1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Your pictures are great!!! Again, it was a great day of fun! I am looking forward to the next time we get together. We won't be at Park Day tomorrow because we have plans with my friend and her kids-have a great time!