Thursday, April 17, 2008

Keeping At It

I've been trying hard to exercise more this year as I want to lose a few pounds. Well, actually more than a few but we all have to start somewhere, right? I am not a big fan of exercise by itself. I love nature waking, swimming & gardening. Even playing some games outside is fun. But exercising just for it's own sake has always been tough for me.
In mid-Feb. my Mom got me a membership to
Butterfly Life. I love it! It is truly a workout. The owner is there all the time and she is nice, knowledgeable, and understanding. My present goal is to get there 3 times a week. I was almost there but then I kept getting sick. This year has been terrible for that! Anyway, I am building back up again. I have already been twice this week and plan to go either tomorrow night or Saturday morning. How about you? Have you set any exercise goals for yourself or have you already reached them? I'd love to hear what you are doing to get/stay healthy.

No comments: