Monday, April 21, 2008

Teamwork!


Today we were all hopping. Team M was in full force cleaning mode! We hit the Spring Cleaning List with energy & teamwork. I am amazed & thrilled with all we accomplished. We did have one mishap when Sweet Pea broke the glass refrigerator shelf she was scrubbing. Thank God she wasn't hurt. For now Dave replaced it with a piece of plywood covered in aluminum foil. He will check online this week for a replacement shelf. Add that to the list with the dryer repair.

I was very pleased with how hard everyone worked. The girls even did some of the harder chores such as cleaning out the refrigerator & organizing the kitchen drawers and cupboards. We still have a lot on our list but checked off a ton of chores. Yippee! I love getting things all organized again and deep cleaned. We filled several large trash bags and they are going to the curb tomorrow. I told Dave again today how much I LOVE trash day! Yes, I am strange. *wink* Next week we plan to steam clean the rugs ourselves & work on cleaning out the basement.

No comments: