Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Saturday

As mentioned before the younger 3 went over to G&G's while Sweet Pea, Dave & I worked at home. It was an excellent time to get some of those big projects done or at least make a big dent in them.

Davey's In Love
Dave bought a new steam cleaner at Home Depot. It was on sale for $50 less than Target's price or anywhere on the web for that matter. That was a nice surprise! We were going to rent one but all the places we used to go don't have them anymore. We know we will definitely get our money's worth. We certainly did out of our previous cleaner.

Who Thought It Would Be Such Fun To Clean Carpets?
I actually was the one to clean the living room & dining room carpets. Dave was practically breathing down my neck as I cleaned. Think he was a little excited to try out the new machine? I finally gave in and let him have a try. LOL!

Sweet Pea Moves the Table in Preparation for More Cleaning

Daddy in the Dungeon
That's what I call our basement. Sweet Pea took these photos of Daddy at work.



Mommy's Main Project
My main project of the day was painting the stairway both the trim & the rail itself. I knew this would be a job that is harder to do with little ones around. It took awhile to do, especially the spindles but it was well worth it.


Still Need to Finish
As you can see it used to be white. It showed every speck of dirt. We think the brown gives it a look that is more "wood-like" and makes the foyer look more elegant.

Reaching The High Places

All Set For Summer
While I was at my hair appt. Dave set up the air conditioner in our bedroom.



It was a very successful day


No comments: