Friday, April 25, 2008

Time to Get Dirty!

S A T U R D A Y !


Tomorrow we have "booked" the kids a date at G&G's for the day. Dave & I have a list of things to work on and we thought it might be easier for us & more fun for the kids this way. Dave's primary goal is to get the basement cleaned & organized. It is an absolute wreck so the man has his work cut out for him. I have more organizing and cleaning out to do in the house - downstairs closet, playroom & closet, floors to wash, finish front porch, painting, priming, etc.. I might start on steam cleaning the carpets too. I have a hair appointment at 1p.m. (Thank you, Birthday Fairy!) at a salon Dave's co-worker recommended. It's about 30 minutes away. Sweet Pea wants to go with me. She decided to stay home tomorrow to help us and to go to the salon with me. I think she is looking forward to the one-on-one time with each of us.

Anyone else have some projects in the works?

I won't be around much tomorrow but hope to post again later this weekend. I wish everyone a wonderful Saturday!





1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Looks like you have been having some great times outside!

I am thrilled with the nice weather-the kids just thrive when they can run and play.

Enjoy your haircut-what a treat!!!

Have fun with your projects. We need to do the same thing soon without kids around. Today it is my project to put the girls clothes in their new dressers, clean up the bedrooms, and do the daily "stuff" before P gets home so we can go out and look for another lawnmower and patio furniture.