Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hanging With Bugsy

The older 3 were dragging their feet getting their chores & schoolwork done. I got tired of waiting for them to finish and I took Bugs outside and left the others inside to finish up. We planted some seeds & played outside in the yard. It was rather cold but nice & sunny. I'm extra glad we went outside and enjoyed the sunshine b/c I heard tonight that it is going to rain & sleet tomorrow.

Enjoying the Sunshine


Digging in the Soil

This Was His Favorite Part! Dirt!

Filling Up the Planters

Time to Plant the Seeds


Covering the Seeds Up

On the Swing Set

Now the Slide!

Wheeeeeee!

Next!
Next on his list was blowing bubbles.

BUBBLES!

Today's Work
Seeds in the dining room..........











Behind the Computer Desk............












............And On the Window Sill.



MORE TO COME!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! I love it when little ones plant seeds!