Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Week

We've been trying to get back into the groove of school this week. It has been a little tough as Princess & I both came down with colds and we had extra appointments & activities too. But we did accomplish some bookwork & hands on learning.



It's tough keeping Bugs entertained especially with this freezing cold weather. These finger puppets were a fun project.


He was quite happy with his handiwork.

It was a proud day for Elvis when he finished his Beyond the Code book!
His reading comprehension has really progressed.

Busy working on his next assignment. I love that he can do his work anywhere. I know he'd be terribly unhappy sitting at a desk all day.

Princess at play

The boys were super excited to receive letters from their friend W. this week!
We ended the week with a field trip to the Discovery Museum. Sweet Pea took pics of that on her camera. Hope to post them soon!






2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That photo of Elvis doing his work on the couch just cracks me up. I find my girls in some of the craziest positions sometimes. Hey, if it gets them to do their work, I say let 'em have their fun.

~Jenn~ said...

Looks like a most excellent week even with you not feeling so well!