Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching Up

As you can see I'm catching up on my posts. I considered skipping them all together but realized I really want them in my "online diary". I hope to one day print out my blog and have it for a keepsake. If anyone has done this I'd love to hear from you and all the hows, whens & whys.

Every year we decorate our Christmas tree together. It's something the kids look forward too. They each have their own special ornaments they have been given throughout the years. It's fun to unwrap the memories along with the ornaments.

Here is Bugs helping me warm up my camera.

His grin never fails to make me smile.

We spread out some toys to occupy Princess.

But once she saw Mommy unpacking the ornaments on the couch she wanted in on it.
Doesn't she have that innocent, "Who me?" look?

Caught in the act.

Boo shows off one of the ornaments Grandpa M. made her. Beautiful!

My job is to pass out the ornaments. Dave's is to help the children. The children's is to hang the ornaments & not to rush Mommy. =)




We hung the stockings too. Dave's is not pictured here as he put it in a different storage place last year. He did find it the next day thank goodness. These stockings were all hand knit by my Nana. I absolutely love them. She made them special for each one of us.



4 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

We do about the same thing when we decorate our tree. Matthew's gma makes our children the best stockings.

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Fun! Those stockings are very pretty.

Rhonda said...

Those stockings are awesome. I love that photo of them hanging on the fireplace.

Kristine said...

Thank you! I just adore my Nana Banana. =0)