Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cozy Nests

The boys needed to get outside and run off some energy so I asked Sweet Pea to take them out. It wasn't the nicest of days & was cold but at least it wasn't raining. She hesitantly took them out for me. Later she came in all bubbly with talk of what they had done. She raked up a bunch of the pine needles and made a nest for each of them. I guess they had a blast playing in their nests. Bugsy was a dinosaur & Elvis a Droid (He is totally into Star Wars right now.) I am pleased that they all had such a great time. And amused too that Sweet Pea went out grumbling about having to take them outside & then ended up having a blast. Hee, hee!

The Elvis Droid sleeps in his nest.


I love that he can't stop smiling.

Cozy little dinosaur.



5 comments:

~Jenn~ said...

Oh, and PLEASE tell me there was no sap on the clothes? Remind me to "borrow" this idea when we study birds in the spring!

Kristine said...

I didn't notice any. I have them wear play clothes outside though. You know boys! Lol!

Rhonda said...

Too funny! Sweet Pea is such a sweetheart for helping you out and for helping to take care of her brother and making sure that he had fun.

Heather the Mama Duk said...

How fun is that!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Ha ha! That was so cute!