Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


Last month I celebrated my birthday. I absolutely LOVE celebrating with my little family. They make every birthday so special. And no, I'm not telling you how old I am. =)


Here I am with all my little chicks.


My best friend, Megan made this gorgeous bracelet for me.

The girls chipped in together & bought me this beautiful box.

The funny thing is I picked it out at a yard sale this fall & convinced them to buy it for my birthday. Then they hid it away & I completely forgot about it. Because of this I was truly surprised when I unwrapped it. Lol!

I got these from my in-laws. I LOVE them! The baskets have magnets on them and stick nicely to the frig. The notepad, post-its & pens make it a perfect station for reminders & grocery lists. Thank you, Moms & Pops!


Me pretending to be surprised when I "unwrapped" my present.

Mommy & Princess

She had a ball playing in the wrapping paper.

My new music machine.
Now if I could only figure out how to get it to work.

Dave made me a birthday cake from scratch. It was delicious!

Happy Birthday, to Me!

A kiss from my Honey.

Awaiting cake

Selecting the perfect piece.

He loves birthdays!

This came from my Mom.

She bought me these too. They are now one of my favorites!
Thank you, Mom!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awww what a wonderful birthday. I love your smiles. You look so happy.

Julia said...

What great gifts... looks like you had an awesome day! The pics of the baby are just too cute LOL

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I would like the baby in the wrapping paper, please!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Looks like a perfectly wonderful birthday!