Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wednesday's Plans


Can you believe it's only TWO WEEKS until Christmas? Anyone starting to panic a little? I was starting to fret a bit simply b/c I haven't finished up my shopping for Sweet Pea. I'm finding it a little hard to shop for her this year. She's at that age where she isn't grown up yet but she isn't a little girl any longer either. She has enough clothes thanks to the great sale last year at the Methodist Church in Lenox & we can't afford most of the tech things all the teens crave. I'm trying to be creative in my selections. The other hard part of shopping is that she is always with me. And she is alert to my every move. There is no hiding anything from this chick!
Thankfully, of his own accord Dave decided he would take tomorrow off of work. We need to go get our Tennessee drivers licenses and that will most likely take awhile. After that he said he will take the kids so I can finish the Christmas shopping. Yay! It will be wonderful to cross that big task completely off of my list. I don't have a ton left to do so hopefully it won't take too long.


No comments: