Monday, December 8, 2008

Around the House

Today I had my "middlers" come up to my room to hang out and do some schoolwork. They love to lounge on my bed or floor and work on their workbooks.




After that it was downstairs so everyone could work on house chores. One big project was getting the living room play corner back in order. Bugs, Elvis & Boo sorted out the toys that needed to go back upstairs. Sweet Pea cleaned up in the kitchen and I worked on the laundry and all the downstairs vacuuming. Another project for me was continuing to work on sorting summer & winter clothes. We're in the middle of switching over now that the weather is officially cold here. Sweet Pea also picked up a lot of the stray items on the floor and put them away. It was a very productive morning.





No comments: