Saturday, December 6, 2008

Filling Up

Dave bought & assembled more bookshelves later this week. We need them for our library. Hopefully these will be enough when combined with the office shelves. Nope, I'm not kidding! Lol. =) I've been sorting the books and stacking them on the shelves. So far so good!

Some classics fill two top shelves.


Filling Up

The View from the Couch
So far we have two 'Classics' shelves, a 'Science' shelf, a 'History' shelf , a 'Readers' shelf , a 'Mommy's "To Read" shelf & a 'Favorite Oldies' shelf.

Daddy took some time to help the kids assemble a matchbox car garage while I stacked books.

The directions had been lost creating quite the challenge of finding which piece went where.





2 comments:

MOMMY said...

Looks like fun! I can not believe how many books that you have-I never kept my books after I read them, wish I had now!

Your house seems to be coming along nicely-I love how much space you have!

Alison said...

Looking good..