Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Preparations


We have been busy finishing up odds & ends of Christmas shopping, getting things ready for our Christmas table, cleaning up in the house, wrapping presents, baking cookies and other Christmas preparations. We are hoping Dave will be released from work early tomorrow. If he is we plan on going to the early Christmas Eve service at church. We haven't gone to one for years because of having little ones. We think Bugs might be able to make it through this year so we'll give it a try. Next year we will once again have a Little One so this is the year to try. =)


I have been up late tonight wrapping presents that came in the mail, some that I found stashed away & painting the children's special ornaments. I am sore & aching from too much time on my feet today. Tomorrow I will try to do as much delegating as possible. I don't want to be flat off my feet for Christmas Day.


I'm going to head off to bed since it's already after 2a.m. Baby is kicking away so I'll enjoy that as I drift off. Is he/she excited for Christmas?


No comments: