Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. Friends that last a lifetime are priceless treasures.

2. Good health; it's something we should not take for granted.

3. I'm ready for my next ultrasound!

4. Fresh lilacs is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is at least 30 years old & was given to me by my Nana. It is one of my very favorites & I love hanging it on the tree every year.

6. Take some young man from PA, a young lady from MA, have them get married young, add in a handful of dreams, lots of love, very little $, hard work, strubbornness, determination, mistakes along the way & faith in God, mix it all together and you have our beautiful family & 14 years of marriage.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pizza & watching Narnia with Dave & the kids, tomorrow my plans include unpacking & wrapping some presents and Sunday, I want to celebrate MY BIRTHDAY!


No comments: