Monday, December 1, 2008

Kung Fu Panda!

Here are the pics of the kids receiving their surprise Sunday night!

I let Bugs open up the present b/c he is the youngest.

They start to see their surprise..........


YAY!!!!!!! The movie they've been wanting to see!
Pixie stops in to see what's going on.

Elvis & I saw it in the theater this summer, (a rare treat), but the rest of the family had not seen it yet. They have been itching to see it and even more so once they saw it came out on DVD. We were going to rent it but then I saw it was going on sale on Black Friday. I figured it would be more frugal in the long run to buy it than to rent it - $5/rental, $9 for entire DVD - b/c I knew the kids would want to watch it more than once. After opening it up Dave, the kids & I all settled in with popcorn & blankets on the comfy, Family Room couch. Bugs fell asleep after awhile, (he had missed his nap earlier in the day), but everyone else LOVED the movie. It's a keeper! All the kids watched it again the next day. It was a great surprise!





No comments: