Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tears Tonight


Tonight has been a tear filled night as reality sets in. The kids are very aware that Daddy will only be with us one more week before he leaves for his new job. I think the hardest part is not knowing how long we will be separated. Boo Bear is hit the hardest tonight. I have to admit once she started crying I couldn't help myself and joined her. I'm sure our long day isn't helping to stem the tears tonight.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I'm not sure how much I will be online this coming week as we are concentrating on lots of family time this last week. In addition to that will be the mad scramble to finish up all house projects before our Open House on Saturday. Dave leaves that Sat. night or Sunday morning. I will try to post as I can but please forgive me if I get behind. We are all exhausted at this point and in addition to praying for hurting hearts please pray for extra energy and patience for all of us. We will certainly be in need of it. Thanks, dear friends.


1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

We will be praying for a quick sale of the house, lots of fun stuff and work to keep you all busy...and a quick reunion with daddy! :) HUGS!