Thursday, June 5, 2008

Landscaping

After Mom & I finished the front flower garden it still needed a little something. I decided it was edging. We priced it and it added up fast. Then I realized that we would be driving back through my Mom's town on our way back from the zoo. They pretty much "grow" rocks up on the mountain! LOL! We gathered several from her yard, with her permission of course, and set off for home. The kids helped out and soon our garden project was complete. What do you think?

Boo Getting Ready to Haul a Big Rock

Muscles!
Elvis Helps Too

Bugs Was Not Going to Be Left Out

One Side Finished
Not only does this give it a polished look but it keeps people from stepping on my flowers. Yay!

Finished! Wah-la!

A Closer Look

The Other Half



4 comments:

MOMMY said...

I love it! I showed P and he said it looks great too!! I may have to steal your idea someday-IF he ever gets around to cutting my flower beds out front!!!! Then again, I have to find some rocks.

Alison said...

Looks great!!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

It looks really good. :)

Kristine said...

Thank you, ladies! =)