Tuesday, June 3, 2008

For Sale - Plus Update

UPDATE:
All items have been sold or given away except for the 2 computer desks & the shelf/ent. center.
I am posting these for a friend to look at. If anyone else is interested in buying any of these items please contact me. First preference will go to Susan as she inquired first. Thanks!

I loved having this on my front porch for decorations & plants.

There are 2 of these. Our girls each have/had one.
Couch

Nightstand or End Table
Has a bit of wear on the top but it didn't bother me. I just covered it with a nice dresser scarf.

Desk

Another Pic of Desk

Both of These Shelves Are for Sale
We also have:
*A large computer desk
*A tall shelf with cabinets underneath (Looks like the bookshelves but has cabinet space. (We used it as an entertainment center for our girls room)
*A 60's style dresser
*Trundle Bed
** Not sure yet.........but we may be selling a dining room table with 4 chairs.

No comments: