Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Signature Scent

I've been painting all day here at the house. I think it's my new signature scent. Lol. Today I did the dining room, foyer, stairway, boy's room, trim for Dave to hang, the porch closet door & all 4 doors upstairs plus some more trim. I have to say even though I am at the point where I dread seeing a paint can or paint brush the house looks so crisp & clean with the new paint. Well worth all the work! Dave has been putting up lots of trim. It looks fabulous! I hope to get pics posted soon. The kids have been very good today. We are planning on rewarding them - us too! - with a special, fun Family Day on Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. Back to painting!

1 comment:

MOMMY said...

I can't wait to see pics!!!! I love how fresh paint changes a house!

Can't wait to hear about your Family Fun Day! Enjoy Dave while he is here!!!!