Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chatter Bug

Tonight everyone had a chance to talk to Daddy on the phone. Bugs really got into it. He took Daddy all around upstairs pointing out things & chattering away. He was too precious.

Daddy!

"Daddy, I in my room."

"Birdie outside, Daddy! Look!"

He'd pause every now & then, look at the phone, shake his head sadly and announce, "It's not working!" I'm not sure if he wanted to see Daddy or if he had the mouthpiece too close to his ear instead of the earpiece and couldn't hear Daddy or what. I do know he was so cute & I enjoyed listening to him and later explaining to Daddy all he was being shown & told.



1 comment:

MOMMY said...

How sweet!!!
So sorry that you have to be seperated but I see that he will be home for a visit in 18 days-something to look forward to.

FYI, I have gotten two emails returned to me that I sent you-would you email me so I can "reply" and send it? Thanks.

Amy