Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where Am I?







Where am I? Here, there and everywhere!

Summer seems to be busier than the rest of the year! Yikes! I have a lot to share with all of you but can't seem to find the time to sit down at the computer and upload it. I hope to very soon as I'm itching to share. I still have pics to share from the remainder of E-boy's birthday. And life here, day trips, our vacation (only 220+ pics from that)........Yep. Be prepared! Lol.

We were away this past weekend and then our vacation was "extended" as our van needed repairs. We couldn't travel back home without them so hence and extra day and a half of vacation. Then a day at home to recover. I couldn't keep my eyes open I was so exhausted! Wow! Today I am buried in laundry and also need to run a few errands. Next week is a full week of VBS and Dave & I are group leaders. Busy, busy, busy........................

No comments: