Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm here! I'm here!

I'm here only incredibly busy. There have been a ton of things to do around the house and then we celebrated the 4th of July. Now are getting ready for E-boy's birthday party tomorrow. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast! He is having his first, big party with friends. We have invited one family of 6 and my parents and brother. We invited another family but they couldn't make it. That's okay. I know we are going to have loads of fun! Off to clean, decorate, bake, and a ton of other things!

2 comments:

MOMMY said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Enjoy the party and I hope that he loves his cake and presents!!!
I can't wait to see pictures.

Alison said...

Can you believe for a second I was like..who family of six??LOL.. then I was like..Ummm DUH thats US>..rofl..man I need sleep!