Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yada, Yada, Yada.....


Oh, I'm so far behind! The past 2 weeks have flown by. I have a TON of pictures to post. We have either been preparing for the party, having the party, running & running, or our Internet hasn't been working. Now I can't use my laptop b/c our wireless router went bad. This upsets me b/c we bought it brand new in January. What?!?!!?!?!? Those things aren't cheap either. And it was my main Christmas present from Dave. Grrrrr............. So I'm not sure when I will have Internet access on my laptop again as I don't have another $60+ to shell out. Oh, and of course the warranty is long gone. And to boot I think Verizon is having problems b/c I can't access my email but I CAN access the web. Little frustrations, ya know?
On the good side it is GORGEOUS outside today. The heat wave finally broke and it is breezy & so comfortable. Ahhhh.....! I love it.

Anywhoo, I hope to be posting some pictures later today! Be prepared as there are quite a few! I need to go hang out laundry while the sun is shining. I'll be back.................

No comments: