Sunday, May 17, 2009

Got Juice?


Another giggle from Bug-a-Boo:


I was sitting on the couch the other day nursing Princess. Bugs came over to see what was going on. He asked if she was sleeping & I told him she was eating. He wanted to know what she was eating. I explained that mommy gives Princess special milk. He & Elvis have dubbed breasts with the name "Bom-Boms". I don't know why. It just is. Anyway, he wanted to know if she got milk from my "Bom-Boms". I told him yes. Then he asked, "Does she get juice from your bom-boms?" I chuckled and told him no, only milk. He then wanted to know if soda could be delivered to his sister. No, I told him again. He had me laughing as he asked these innocent questions. I think he was quite fascinated that his mommy is a walking milk dispenser! But also disappointed that no juice is provided for his baby sister. Lol!




1 comment:

Patty Jo said...

Great story! It had me laughing. :-)