Friday, May 15, 2009

Fill-In Friday

This week, I chose quotes having to do with spring...as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you'd like; it's more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.
And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter we'd have only 3 seasons. How boring!

2. God's love for me is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I'd be homeschooled.

4. I've had little sleep inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled then you are not looking for the joy in life.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to truly appreciate God's Creation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying an ice cream treat & going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include shopping with my coupons & a sweet, long nap and Sunday, I want to be lazy!



No comments: