Friday, May 8, 2009
Friday Fill-In #123
1. Apples are to oranges as the sun is to the moon. (Never did get these.)
2. I love having a big family, yes I know how it happens, I believe every child is a blessing from God and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear a hungry baby.
4. I believe it's important to teach my children to respect our country's flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but don't expect me to always agree.
6. He heard a rumbling noise, turned to look and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with M&M's.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sorting my photos, tomorrow my plans include family time and Sunday, I want to celebrate Mother's Day AND my baby's dedication!