Monday, July 28, 2008

This Week At The Farm

We made our weekly trip to the farm for our CSA share. This week there were 2 kinds of lettuce, beets, potatoes, cucumbers, something I don't remember the name of, summer squash, zucchini & cabbage. We were allowed to pick our own green beans, basil, sage & flowers.


Me & My New Friend
This is the veggie I forgot the name of. I was told to cut it in bite-sized pieces and saute it in garlic & butter. I'm eager to try it.


The kids favorite part of the farm, after the chickens, is to pick flowers. With 4 children picking bouquets we have quite the decorated house!

Our Bounty



These will help the house look pretty for our showing tomorrow night.

1 comment:

araynet said...

Hi!!

I was checking the updated blogs and I found your blog.

You have a nice family congrats!!!