Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun Friday Night










My Dad wanted to spend some time with the kids before he leaves on a 2-week business trip. Our city sponsors a free outdoor movie night and he thought it would be fun to go. I had planned for all 4 kids & I to join him but Bugsy ended up having a cranky day so I re-thought on my original plan. I figured it wouldn't be much fun for me to have to chase him all over the park while the movie played. I had the girls go with Grandpa instead & I stayed with the boys.





I wanted them to have a special night too so they wouldn't feel left out. Elvis & I ran down to Hollywood Video and low and behold what did we find in the bargain rentals but Transformers! Elvis' night was made right there & then! He didn't even have to see it as holding it in his hands was awesome enough. =)

Last but not least we popped next door to the Dollar Tree where I found three re-usable sticker books. Yahoo! Bugs has been getting into my expensive ones I have for school unit studies. This was the perfect solution! We were all happy to have a special night complete with a great movie, snacks & extra treats.


A Peek at the Car Stickers

One of the Pages to Play On

The Airplane, Etc. Sticker Pages

One of the Imagination Pages

Stickers for the Mermaid/Ocean Book

I like how there is learning added to the fun.
Science

Math

Language Arts

I hope they stock more of these sometime soon! The boys LOVE them!
The girls had a fantastic time with Grandpa. They loved all the snacks, the movie & most of all time with him.

No comments: