Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to School Supplies

Hey, Everyone! I went shopping at Walmart today & while I was there I got a head start on shopping for school supplies. As always they had some great deals. I have listed some of them below. I also researched some other stores and will post my finds soon. I love frugal finds!

1 subject notebooks ~ 5 cents each
Composition notebooks ~ 50 cents each
Crayola 10-pack markers ~ 88 cents each
Rose Art Colored Pencils ~ 60 cents each
Rose Art 24ct.. crayons ~ 17 cents each
Crayola 24ct. crayons ~ 22 cents each
Athletic Works Sneakers - Men's, Ladies & Kids ~ $8 pair
Durable View 3-ring binder, 1" ~ $2 each (These are the kind with pockets inside.)
Elmer's 4oz. glue or 2-pk glue sticks ~ 22 cents each

I went shopping there today & in my store there was no limit on how many you could buy of these items. HTH!

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I loaded up at TARGET the other day. :) Love those sales!

Anonymous said...

Good..! I too shopped at WalMart for school supplies.