Monday, July 7, 2008

A Birthday Wish


Elvis had a wonderful birthday celebration tonight. He is very proud to be 6! I can hardly believe how much he has changed not only over the past year but in the last 2 months. Wow! He told us his birthday wish - it was to all be in Tennessee. I almost cried. I thought that was extremely sweet that he used his birthday wish for that dream.


I'll post pics soon of all the birthday fun. We celebrated Saturday with Daddy & celebration, Sunday with Daddy & cake and tonight with another cake, more presents & G&G and Tim. I have LOTS of pics! *grin*


What a fantastic time Elvis has had! I'm thrilled for him as we wanted to make sure with all that is happening & changing right now that this was an extra special birthday for him. It looks like it was successful. Yay! Thank you also to Auntie Tawdra! You helped make his birthday extra special. {{{{HUGS}}}}}}