And...here we go!
1. I'm very pregnant, I'm very tired, I am very happy.
2. Why do I have a craving for chocolate milk and not any chocolate syrup in the house?
3. How does this technical thing-a-ma-jig work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put my feet on my floor & waddle to the bathroom.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have 4 sweet kids and 1 due soon, a wonderful husband, a loving Savior, a beautiful home, a great job for Hubby, and all sorts of new people & adventures in our new state! God is good!
6. One day we’ll see who this Little One is!!!!!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after working around the house with Dave (He has the day off! Yay!), tomorrow my plans include going to Nashville to watch my Boo Bear compete in the AWANA games (Go Boo!) and Sunday, I want to try out the Sunday school class again & hopefully stay awake through church. LOL!