Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In





1. Please don't tell me naps are outlawed =).


2. Can you
eat first thing in the morning?


3. The color yellow makes me
want to be outdoors in a field of flowers!


4. I have a craving for cinnamon buns today.


5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it often.


6. Eyes are the
first thing I notice about a person.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting after my busy day, tomorrow my plans include the usual & hopefully some more unpacking and Sunday, I want to go to church & spend some time outdoors in the springlike weather!







1 comment:

MOMMY said...

If you find that pause button let me know! I need one right now! C has a friend coming over tomorrow so we have to clean up the kids rooms and I am tired for some reason!

Enjoy the spring like weather! Ours is NOT that way! We are so cold here-we went out last night to buy supplies for a project and I froze! I am happy to stay home today and clean!

Take care!!!