Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Frugal & FREE!

I heard of this cool website from Living On a Dime. In a nutshell you use the website SwagBucks as your search engine and earn Swag Bucks to spend in their online store. The coolest thing of all is that it's all FREE! All you have to do is use them as your search engine. And what's easier than surfing the web? Of course there are other ways to earn swag bucks too, some of them involving spending but you don't have to. I haven't spent one penny. I have been using this for the past couple of months and am proud to say I have earned over 100 Swag Bucks to spend! If you want to sign up please go to my left hand column of my blog. You'll see the title "Search & Win" as well as a guitar, etc. Click on that icon and it will take you to their website where you can sign up. If you sign up through me I can earn some extra bucks too. I'd deeply appreciate it! I plan on using mine for birthday presents for my kids & husband. Hope you have fun with it. I've really gotten a kick out of earning something by doing practically nothing. =)


No comments: