Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Thoughts

Baby is moving a lot tonight! It makes me wonder what Baby will be like once he/she arrives. Will he/she continue to be just as active as in my womb? Like Sweet Pea was? Or will he/she be a laid back baby like Boo Bear or Elvis? Or, please God no, a colicky baby like Bugs? But also cuddly & snugly like Bugs. Oh, I loved that. Or maybe someone entirely different. Isn't it neat to imagine and wonder? I think of how God is knitting this miracle in my womb and I am in awe. All the many things that have to be precise in order for Baby to be healthy, active & growing. I can hardly wait to meet this Little One face to face. To see the little fingers & toes for myself. To kiss those chubby cheeks. To snuggle that little, warm, snugly newborn body. To smell that baby smell as I cuddle him/her close.



The nursery is coming along. We spent 2 more hours tonight sorting through boxes and trying to empty the room out. Boy its' a big job! But bit by bit we will chip away and eventually our work will pay off & we'll have a cozy, sweet nursery to welcome our Little One. Oh, it's going to be fun to set up & get everything in place.



Dave & I are still no closer to choosing a name. This is much harder this time than I had thought it would be. I'm not sure why only that I haven't found "the one" yet. I'm glad we still have time to look & decide. I have to admit it IS fun searching and dreaming............



1 comment:

Megan said...

Kristine,

Aww, I miss those baby kicks! It's so neat to have that special connection with our precious little ones, isn't it? :) I'm sure that your nursery will come together beautifully! And you'll even find the perfect name in time... I am so eager for the day when you hold that sweet baby in your arms and introduce him/her to us through pictures!!