Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. I'd really like to run away for a month & be on vacation with my hubby & children right now.


2. "Crap!" is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.


3. Possession is 9/10 of the law. Or so they say.


4. My friend Tammy L-O-V-E-S Captain Jack Sparrow.


5. Marshmallows and fire go together like lemonade & ice cubes.


6. Due to a judge with no balls our court case has dragged on and on.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Dave coming home a little earlier, tomorrow my plans include running errands as usual, having my sweet hubby make me some much needed shelves, spending time with said hubby and sneaking in a nap and Sunday, I want to go to church with our new neighbors, take a nap, spend time with Dave b/f he leaves for 4 days =( , and WATCH THE STEELERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!








No comments: