Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thinking Out Loud

I have been blessed with a little time to catch up on my blog. I hope that I can get all my recent posts in this week & possibly next as things are moving fast here. I have a lot to catch up on!

I realized when I woke up at 3a.m. this morning how much there is to do! The moving van comes in 2 weeks! Yikes! I am so very grateful that Dave's new company provides this moving & packing service. I literally cannot imagine doing all this by myself. *gulp* I do have to pack everything for our 4-5 day road trip down to Tennessee & our temporary living hotel/apartment/cabin, (not sure where we are going to end up!), needs. I will be busy making lists today, picking up some needed items from the store, tackling our mountain of laundry, picking up Boo Bear a town or two away and other odds & ends. Time is already filling up fast. Yesterday was packed from literally dawn until well past dark. Tomorrow is when we find out about the Radon test results, (Please keep praying!), and Thursday is Boo Bear's birthday. Friday I will be going out of town for the weekend & then next week the movers come!

Please keep praying that the radon tests will be amazingly fantastic, that we can find a place to live in TN both temporary & long-term, and all our travel & packing plans come together. Thank you, friends!

No comments: