Wednesday, September 24, 2008

House Update

I know some of you might be wondering what is going on here with the house. They had the inspection yesterday & right now a Radon test is in progress. They will pick up the canisters tomorrow afternoon. They are also stopping by early tomorrow morning to check on wrapping the pipes b/c of asbestos. It is news to both Dave & I that there is anything but very trace amounts on the pipes. We only found out about this through the weatherization guy & he said they were of no health concern. I'm a little confused by this but if they want to get an estimate that is their choice. We won't be able to pay for any of these things & they have been informed of this by our Realtor. We are not trying to be difficult but honestly we are tapped out money-wise. Their "due date" for the 2nd deposit is September 28th at 5p.m. I'm praying I can stay busy & distracted so that date comes quickly. If they happen to back out for some reason the plans remain to move on our planned dates. We will just have to put the house back on the market and show it empty. It will be tougher of course if we don't sell but Dave & I have made up our minds that our family cannot take the strain of being in 2 different states any longer.

Thank you for your continued prayers. I will keep you posted as we hear any news. I know God has a plan in all of this and we continue to wait for it to be revealed.

No comments: