Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sick Day

Tuesday was a mixture of down time & busy time. On one hand Bugs & Boo were sick and I spent a lot of time cuddling & taking care of them. On the other hand E-boy was restless and looking for something to do. I helped him pick out different colors of construction paper & then he and Sweet Pea got to work making paper chains. They look nice in the house & add a festive touch. I joined in the "craftiness" worked on one of my crafts, knitting as I cuddled with Bugs.
In the afternoon S.P. & I went outside to chop & shovel ice. We worked for over and hour. It was tough work! It was a nice surprise for Dave when he got home to see all that work finished. I also got a lot of laundry folded, 8 loads to be exact. Seems it's never ending. Lol. Bleaching the bathrooms & ridding the house of any leftover germs was also on the agenda. Busy day!

Here are some pics of our craft & downtime:

E-boy cuts strips of paper for his paper chains.



Ready to go!


Gluing is his favorite part!


See?
Showing Sweet Pea my knitting progress.


Taking It Easy


Just What the Doctor Ordered


Ta Dah!


E-boy is very pleased with his creation.


On the Mend
Boo shows she is feeling better by posing for the camera.





No comments: