Thursday, December 13, 2007

Craft Day!

We've been planning this for weeks & one thing or another has changed our plans but today we did it. We got together for our Christmas Craft Day. Yay! I had a lot of fun chatting with my friend Amy. In fact, I had so much fun I forgot to take more pictures. Lol. The kids all had fun too playing tons and doing some crafting. I'm so pleased with how well all the children get along. It was a great time and we're already looking forward to our next play date with our friends.


Craft Time!
Amy & the kids cut out some shapes from felt to make homemade car air fresheners.


Buddies
Bugs & N. had a great time playing trains & cars together.


He's Too Cute!
I followed B around trying to get a pic of the little guy. Amy 'captured' him for me. Lol!


The Crafts Continue
Our company left to get a head start home before the snow got bad. The kids 'caught the fever' & wanted to keep on creating.



Fun for Everyone!
Even Bugs Joined In the Fun!


Wah La!
Here is a sample of the many napkin rings the kids made for Christmas presents.


Special Gift
E-boy made this bracelet to give away as a Christmas present. Shhhh.......it's a secret who it's for. *grin*








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for a fun morning! So sorry that we had to scoot so early! By the time I stopped at my parents and got home the roads were not nice!

The kids are begging to hang out again, next time our house as soon as Christmas is over. C really wants to meet the girls as well.