Saturday, December 8, 2007

Spare Tire Anyone?

Friday brought another unexpected adventure. On our way to the dentist's office the van began to make an odd noise and drive funny. I had a bad feeling. When we arrived at the office I jumped out to see that the spare was now flat as a pancake and smoking. Feeling confirmed. Lovely. Once again I called Dave and he came to the rescue. We waited in the office for him for about 30 minutes past Boo's appointment. The dentist was very kind and let us stay even though it was their lunch hour. Dave had to make 2 trips to get us all home as the car only seats 5. He spent the rest of the afternoon buying a tire from Walmart and putting it on the van. Then we made a return trip to go pick the van up and bring it home. What a day!
Oh, no photos this time. I was too busy trying to call Dave (4 times), be with Boo for her appointment and keep an eye on my other children in the waiting room all at the same time. Whew.

No comments: