Friday, July 23, 2010

Dollar Deals

I posted my Target finds & some other school shopping deals on FaceBook but thought I'd post it here too. Most of the things I picked up were from their dollar bins. Boy are they a treasure trove!

I got some flashcards for myself, a friend & this great reference book on the 50 states.


My boys will LOVE these Lightening McQueen pencils.
The bingo game is for Bugsy.

More flashcards!
I bought 2 of the numbers cards as I want to use them as a matching game.

Fun workbooks to keep Bugsy busy


These are fantastic both as a workbook & a reference.

I LOVE these reference booklets!

The inside

I found these practice wipe mats. Saves on ink & paper too!

These are some of my favorite planners & for $1 too!

Cool stuff!

I got these at Hobby Lobby for 40% & 50% off. I plan to have the boys paint them for a fun art project. Elvis picked out the aliens & Bugsy selected the transportation set.

Some cool surprises for their first-day-of-school treasure hunt.

More for Bugsy.

These are FREE after rebate. Yahoo!

Mama needs some help too! =)

These were in the 75% clearence aisle at Target.
Every item was under $1.

Everything here was $1 or $1.50. Sweet!

I love back-to-school shopping!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow, that's a lot of great stuff!