Thursday, April 9, 2009

Promises

As promised here are the pictures I said I'd post. I couldn't send them from the hospital as it took forever to load things on their service. I imagine there were a lot of people using it at one time. Be prepared to see LOTS of pics in the next few days. We are loving having our Princess with us and I want to make sure to preserve as many memories as possible. I know these days are going to fly by.

These are all pics from Princess' first day in this world. Isn't that amazing when you think about it? On Monday, Princess' birthday, Dave & I had a wonderful day full of blessings. It was priceless to have that time together in the hospital, just the 3 of us, to bond and then later in the day all of us together as we had our first time as a family of 7. My cup runneth over.


Princess was NOT happy to be removed from Mama's warm womb. She started squawking as soon as she saw light. Lol. It was music to my ears as I knew if she could cry that loud she must be fine.



Her first check up in the OR.

Mama & Princess meet face-to-face for the very first time.
I will never forget that moment.


Cleaned up and getting ready to move to the nursery.



Mama & Princess get to have some snuggle time.



A tired but elated new mama.


There is nothing in this world like holding your newborn baby for the first time.


Meet our Little Princess.


A true blessing from God.


Hasn't God been good to me?


Bugs holds his sister for the very first time.


He is now a big brother!



Kissing his little sister & making his mama's heart melt.


Elvis has been waiting & waiting for this day to come!


Kisses for his little sister. He is so proud that he is now a big brother to a brother AND a sister!


Isn't she beaming?


Boo Bear holds her sister. I think there will be a very special bond here.


Biggest sister meets littlest sister. Sweet Pea has claimed Princess as her own. =)


Little piggies. Very kissable!


A big yawn. It's been a big day!

Blowing bubbles.


Peek-a-Boo


Sweetness


Some quiet time with Mama.


Daddy & his littlest princess.


Watching Daddy


Some more snuggle time. After all who can resist?



A sleepy little girl.

Thank you, God for these precious blessings you have entrusted us with.
Psalm 127:3-5

vs.3 Children are a heritage from the LORD,
offspring a reward from him.

vs.4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one's youth.
vs.5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.


2 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

You indeed have been blessed! What a beautiful family of 7!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I loved all of the photos!!!! How blessed you all are.