Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday's Agenda








Today is Bugsy's post-op check up at the dentist. I'm a little concerned b/c he and Elvis collided yesterday & it made his gums bleed quite a bit. He did recover well after some ice & Tylenol. It's probably good that he is seeing the dentist so she can check if everything is fine.








I'm still working on uploading all my pics from this past weekend. My computer keeps overheating so it's taking awhile. I'll try to send a post out when they're up so you can take a peek. =)








And of course there are the portfolios that keep calling out to me. I have a lot of work to do if I'm ever going to finish them.

HAPPY THURSDAY!

1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Busy day! Good luck with everything! It seems like forever since we have "talked" or anything-email me when you get a chance. Talk to you soon!